Monday, July 1, 2013

AELP new start✨

  I'm here for have fun and learn English. I do have fun and I learn my English too.
  There r lots of fun games we played. Such as "two truths one lie" and "scavenger hunt". "Scavenger hunt" is very helpful for improve my English because u need to listen the clue very carefully.I was in a group with Filippo and George. We r so close to the winner!!! We got 16 points! But is still very fun even we didn't get the champion. And I got a good grades in the game that who use the less of time to say everybody's name, I used 18 seconds!
  I also have fun in class. We r working on "carnival" theme. I'm going to learn how to do ballon animals. I'm in the group with Adam.
Actually Adam is a Chinese and I'm Chinese too. So that's really weird that I speak English to Chinese people! 
  That's the new start of this summer camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment