Wednesday, July 31, 2013

My own extreme sport

  If I have own extreme sport, I will make it as a water extreme sport. 
  I will call it "mermaid diving". It will be kind of like deep diving, but when people do this sport they need to wear special diving suits. Those diving suits are with only one fin, so people can feel like mermaid and is more challenging to do it. Besides that, there are some specific rules about this sport. First, player must be above 18 years old. Second, high blood pressure, heart disease, heart attack not allowed to play this sport. Third, when you first try this sport, do go too deep and please follow your coach.
  And let's talk about how to do this sport. First, put on the diving suit. And then, follow your coach go in to the ocean. Then follow the rope, go as deep as you can, but if you feel uncomfortable please tell your coach.
  Play it in the safe way, follow the rules. Take a healthy risk, make your life more colorful!
 


1 comment:

  1. I'd like to see a mermaid diving suit! It sounds pretty hilarious. Nice job with this post. I appreciated the little health advisory section you included in your explanation--that kind of info is important! I also loved your closing line, especially because it reminded me of our class debate the other day. "Take a healthy risk, make your life more colorful!" could be your sport motto. Thinking of opening up a mermaid diving company any time soon?? ;)

    ReplyDelete