Sunday, July 14, 2013
Technology is important!!!
Technology is super important in my life. Because almost all the time I am using technology. My phone is technology, my laptop is technology, my iPad is technology, my camera is technology... Technology is everywhere, I think is quite important to me. It makes life easier, but seems like lots of people to rely on technology, so many teenager stay in bed whole day with their phone, iPad or laptop. That's not good for health at all. I think technology is important but people can't be too rely on it. We can use technology for make life easier but we still need to keep our health. We can go out to natural discover some beautiful things you never seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you, Coco! Hopefully the camping trip was a good chance to enjoy nature and get away from technology.
ReplyDelete